- Lying prone place the lacrosse ball over the middle traps / rhomboids and secure the ball between your back and the floor.
- Increase pressure by pushing more into the ground. Decrease pressure by doing the opposite or complete in standing against the wall.
- Initially adjust proximal or distal to target area(s) and then minimize rolling around too much and apply direct pressure but not for too long!
- Do not over do any one area to the point of significant pain or discomfort. Less is more.
- Caution not to overdo this area as most people tend toward a rounded shoulder forward posture and this muscle may be weak and/or lengthened (vs. shortened).