- Identify the bones, key markings of the posterior pelvis, hip and knee.
- Differentiate between pelvic sections (i.e. ilium, pubis and ischium).
- Recall the origin, insertion and action of a number of key posterior hip and knee muscles.
- Analyze a number of hamstring dominant exercises by identifying the muscles involved; agonist, antagonist and synergist(s) and how they contribute to the movement.
Lab Prep Tasks (Before Lab)
- Hamstrings Muscle
- Posterior Knee and Pelvis
- Gluteal and TFL Muscles
- Hip Hinge related Exercises
- Bringing it all Together
Lab Tasks (During Lab)
- Hip Hinge Worksheet. 5 stations: 1- Hamstrings Muscle, 2- Posterior Knee and Pelvis, 3- Gluteal and TFL Muscles, 4- Hip Hinge Related Exercises, 5- Bringing it all Together