Use the muscled arm, shoulder and torso models to identify the following:
Muscled Arm, Shoulder and/or Torso Models
Identify the following:
- Latissimus dorsi
- Upper, Middle and Lower Trapezius
- Posterior Deltoid
- Biceps Brachii (2 heads)
- Common Forearm Flexor and Pronator group
- Medial Epicondyle of Humerus
- Spine of Scapula
- C7 vertebrae
- Occipital protuberance of Skull
- T12 vertebra
- L3 vertebra
- What hand position utilizes the biceps brachii muscle the most when flexing the elbow?
- Flex and pronate your forearm. Palpate the medial epicondyle of the humerus while doing this. What nerve runs under here again? Is this the unlar or radial side?