For this lab, you will indicate:
- the FASTEST speed you were able to comfortably walk, record your HR at this speed
- the SLOWEST speed it felt more comfortable to start jogging, record your HR
All speeds should be recorded in mph.
Questions to think about
- What is the impact of height/limb length on walking/jogging speeds?
- Do you immediately transition into a comfortable jog once you can no longer walk fast enough?
- What significance of does knowing typical walking/jogging speeds have to do with safely warming our clients up?