- Set both pulleys directly at (or slightly above) shoulder height and select the desired weight.
- Grasp both handles with a neutral grip and take a step forward to split the stance.
- Press the handles to lockout while flexing the pecs and extending the elbows.
- Keep a slight bend in the elbows, move entirely at the shoulder joint, and slowly allow the arms to open while the pecs stretch.
- Return to the starting position by flexing your pecs and bringing the handles together at chest height.
- Slowly lower back to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of repetitions.