Key Bony Markings
Pause video and/or use photos of the anatomical models. Identify (without looking at answers) the following:
- Medial Malleolus
- Lateral Malleolus
- Base of the 5th metatarsal
- 1st metatarsal
- 3 cuneiform bones
- What position would you put your foot in to stretch the Peroneus Brevis muscle?
- Why can the tibialis anterior assist with inversion of the foot?
Dorsiflexion, Inversion and Eversion
Discuss the O, I, and A of the following muscle. Pause video and/or use photos of the anatomical models.
- Tibialis Anterior
- Peroneus/Fibularis Longus
- Peroneus/Fibularis Brevis